For your convenience, we accept most major insurance companies and will file claims as a courtesy to you. We ask that you as the patient, verify the following information:
- Make yourself familiar with the details of your plan. You can access this information from your employer, or from the contact information provided on the back of your insurance card.
- Patients are responsible to obtain any referrals necessary to process insurance. Failure to do so may result in rescheduling your appointment.
- As required by our contract with insurance companies, all co-pays and deductibles will be collected at each visit.
We currently accept the following insurance plans:
- ACPN (America's Choice Provider Network)
- CHP (formerly GHN)
- United Health Care
- Industry Buying Group
- Medicaid GA
- Medicare GA
- Medicare GA Railroad
- Memorial Health Partners
- Prime Health Services
- Savannah Business Group (The Care Network)
- Tricare PRIME and STANDARD
- Wellcare Medicaid & Medicare
If your current insurance is not listed above, please contact our office, as we may be in network. We offer self-pay discounts for those without insurance or with out of network insurance. Please contact our office prior to any visits, and we are happy to make financial arrangements with you.
In the event of a change in insurance, it is the patient's responsibility to notify our office as soon as possible.
At Rosenfeld Neurology & Sleep, we understand that insurance can be complicated and frustrating. It is our goal to help you get the best Neurological and Sleep care, so we are happy to assist you with any insurance or financial questions you may have.